Coworking is a relatively new concept in the professional world. The idea behind it is that some small businesses, freelancers, contractors, and self-employed individuals work best when they are in an environment that is conducive to camaraderie, creative energy, and productivity. Working in an isolated one-person office or home office can be stifling and uninspiring. Coworking is a great way to meet, interact with, and bounce ideas off of other like-minded business professionals and entrepreneurs while being independently productive.
1. Let the creative juices flow. While working from home definitely has its advantages, after a while things tend to get a little lonely. A coworking office space lends itself to a highly-creative, highly-productive environment that tends to inspire great strides in your business.
2. Not just for start-ups. Coworking is becoming increasingly popular with self-employed developers, contractors, freelancers, mobile professionals and small businesses.
3. Network, network, network. Coworking opens opportunities for networking, developing business relationships, gaining clients, and more. Who knows, you may even meet your future business partner.
4. Be your own boss. With a coworking office space you can create your own flexible schedule. Rent out a space for a half day, a month, or anywhere in between. It is completely up to you.
5. Go for the green. Coworking is a sustainable option because individuals are not renting out space and using energy that they do not need.
6. Save some money. A coworking office space is a great alternative to renting a one-person office space, which can be extremely pricey. Individuals in a coworking office space share resources, rent, and operating costs. You are saving between $300 and $400 per month on utility bills by not having to rent space you do not need.
7. kowloon bay coworking space to amenities. You have access to business necessities including use of a conference room, shared fax and reception services, and kitchen amenities.
8. Being social is good for the soul. Working at home or in a one-person office day after day can become a little mundane. Having meaningful discussions with other like-minded professionals is not only good for business but is also a great stress reliever. Coworking allows for supportive camaraderie, lunching with coworkers, occasional happy hours, and even a holiday party or two (only if you want to be involved).
Are you looking for a flexible and affordable office solution for your business endeavours? If you want to work in a creative and collaborative environment, a coworking office space may be the perfect situation for you!
Providing quality Toronto office space since 1980, Telsec Toronto Office Business Centres Inc. offers clients access to an inter-city network of over 650 business centres worldwide. Its virtual office in Toronto and Toronto executive suites options include free boardroom space, state-of-the-art technology and a professional staff that provides clients with excellent service in a great location at a reasonable cost.