If you’re planning a fine kitchen remodel, you’ve got plenty of decisions to make. This includes choosing your new kitchen cabinetry, flooring, lighting, countertops, hardware and appliances. Many design elements of a kitchen remodel are optional, and depend on your personal preferences, kitchen size and style, and budget. But there are some things that are “must haves” for any kitchen remodel.
Some of the most popular design elements help you truly enjoy spending time in your new kitchen, while staying organized and comfortable. Follow along for some timeless kitchen design choices that will upgrade any kitchen.
8 Must-Haves for Your Kitchen Remodel
- Peg Drawer Organization: This simple design choice helps add organization and visual appeal to your kitchen drawers. If you’re looking for more organization and space in your kitchen, put a Rev-A-Shelf peg drawer organizer on your wish list. You’ll love organizing, sorting, stacking and hiding your plates and cookware in your new kitchen cabinets. This is a simple decision to make in the name of convenience for your kitchen remodel.
- Tip-Out Trays: These handy trays located under your sinks go perfectly with your new kitchen cabinet design. Keep soap, sponges and other small cleaning supplies off your countertops to reduce clutter while allowing you to maximize your space.
- Island: Kitchen islands are available ladder shelf drawer in so many custom sizes and designs that practically any kitchen remodel can include an island. Not only does this handy feature add dining, countertop and storage space to your kitchen, but it also offers the opportunity to introduce unique design features for extra flair and appeal. Kitchen islands house everyday appliances like your stove and dishwasher, or special extras like wine coolers, a sink or a second fridge.
- Flat Panel TV: Adding a flat panel TV to your kitchen design can upgrade the whole look and feel of your new space. Whether the TV is mounted on the wall or is resting on a shelf behind closed doors, this is a great way to update your kitchen design. How convenient would it be if you were cooking and following a recipe on TV or enjoying a nice cup of coffee with your favorite morning news?
- Custom Lighting: Beautiful cabinetry, countertops and flooring only look their best with the help of high quality custom lighting. Experienced kitchen designers will provide you with all the best options for kitchen lighting including cabinet lighting, LED recessed lighting, chandeliers and other options to add just the right amount of light to your remodeled kitchen.